3.25.2008

11:55 AM

Paint

By naomiful
I'm finally able to settle down and get my junk together and continue with the painting aspect of the game. Haha sorry guys! ^_^; I think this will be my approach to the avatar thingies when they are speaking, more painterly than really tight.

Talks in the ranks say that this game will be finished by the end of the year in the hopes of entering some kind of competition. Soooo... that means one individual on the team (me?) needs to get crackin'. This one was naturally the easiest and I just wanted to update and show I'm not dead or anything. Mike and Roger are next. ;)

 

4 comments so far.

  1. RekcahDam March 25, 2008 at 1:47 PM
    once again, I'm amazed at your work. I don't even know how we got lucky enough to have you on our team!
  2. StunWar March 25, 2008 at 3:51 PM
    HOT DAMN!
  3. Will March 25, 2008 at 6:37 PM
    woow, really strong piece, nice sence of volume and material, I really like this approach, really awesome
  4. . March 26, 2008 at 1:48 AM
    Great character,great color.

Something to say?