3.12.2008

2:53 AM

Spring Break! .....means more work :)

By RekcahDam
This week is spring break and the also the perfect week to get a lot of work done on the Wings of Apocalypse game engine! So I've decided to give you guys a peak at what I've been working on so far. The following video shows off some basic menu functionality , sound playback , and collision detection. The menus and level shown in this video are for test purposes only and will not be in the final build of the game! All the menus you see in this video are place holders for better looking menus that will come later on. Enjoy!


EDIT: I just noticed that the sound is really loud and can get annoying. So make sure you turn the sound down a bit.

 

4 comments so far.

  1. StunWar March 12, 2008 at 8:14 AM
    Hell freakin yea! :D
  2. naomiful March 12, 2008 at 1:53 PM
    Insanity

    great job guys
  3. naomiful March 12, 2008 at 1:55 PM
    edit: it is very ugly, but it's my fault lol .. I'm sort of on hiatus? Did I use the word right? Working on this movie project for moneys... so... for like 2 weeks I'm gonna' be a little gone. I think till around the 20th..

    Sorry guys love you
  4. Shredder June 10, 2009 at 7:15 PM
    wow guys, I saw this game at gametrailers...great friggin job, looks very cool...all my support from CHILE for u guys

Something to say?