11.13.2008

1:37 AM

WoA Gameplay Teaser

By RekcahDam


EDIT 11/30/2008 :
Wings of Apocalypse is now in competition at www.igf.com (Independent Games Festival) ! The official page for the entry can be found here at http://www.igf.com/php-bin/entry2009.php?id=734.

After checking out the other IGF entries, I can tell that this is going to be a very close competition as we are going up against 225 other independent games. Some of which have blown me away with their creativity, uniqueness and just overall "fun factor" ! Wish us luck as we wait for the results sometime in January of 2009!

You can check out the other 225 entries for the Independent Games Festival here.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 5:28 AM
    Holy s**t!
    Pardon my French, but that looks bloody awesome!! Even though it was a just a teaser it was enough to go wow!
    Why hasn't the world got the attention it needs about this!?!? lol

    And it certainly looks a lot better than these cheap budget shooting games on the PS2 I sell at my workplace.
    Be sure to post more vids in the near future... brilliant work!

    Cheers...

    Moyt
  2. Unknown November 17, 2008 at 2:24 PM
    Looking good, I just got to play through the demo and I'm really impressed with the game so far. I can't wait to play more levels!
  3. Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM
    Looking pretty sweet. Keep me posted on the IGF results.

Something to say?